Horizon House, Inc. is a nationally recognized provider of services to adults with support needs due to developmental disabilities, behavioral health issues, and substance abuse. Horizon House is Pennsylvania’s oldest psychiatric rehabilitation agency. Since 1952, we have been dedicated to helping people with mental illness, drug and alcohol addictions, developmental/intellectual disabilities, and homelessness to stabilize their lives and to help them live as independently as possible in the community. With over 100 locations throughout South and North Eastern Pennsylvania and the state of Delaware, Horizon House provides services to a diverse population focusing on individual strength and choice. Currently, we are seeking a part-time Supervisor to work in our Homeless Services Division.
· To coordinate and provide guidance, counseling and encouragement to program residents who have been identified as having a mental health and/or personality disorder and are involved with the criminal justice system.
· To assist the Director with the daily operations of the site, including providing supervision to all direct care weekend staff.
⋅ Provide guidance and feedback to direct care staff to ensure program milieu is consistent with Dialectical Behavioral Therapy treatment modality.
· Work in conjunction with the Clinical Team to implement and document treatment plan goals and residents’ progress towards those goals.
- To implement the overall mission, values and beliefs of Horizon House in all aspects.
· Receives supervision from the Director.
· Provide guidance, support and supervision to direct care staff.
Horizon House offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including: medical & dental, (9) nine paid holidays, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement, retirement savings plan, voluntary tax sheltered annuity, transit benefit program, opportunities for advancement and more.
To be considered an applicant, please you can apply at www.hhinc.org and click on the careers tab.
Horizon House, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer • M/F/Veteran/ Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
© Copyright 2009. Horizon House,
Inc. All Rights Reserved::Contact the