Horizon House, Inc. is a nationally recognized provider of services to adults with support needs due to developmental disabilities, behavioral health issues, and substance abuse. Horizon House is Pennsylvania’s oldest psychiatric rehabilitation agency. Since 1952, we have been dedicated to helping people with mental illness, drug and alcohol addictions, developmental/intellectual disabilities, and homelessness to stabilize their lives and to help them live as independently as possible in the community. With over 100 locations throughout South and North Eastern Pennsylvania and the state of Delaware, Horizon House provides services to a diverse population focusing on individual strength and choice. Currently, we are seeking a full time Psychiatric Nurse (LPN) to work in our Behavioral Health Services Division.
· To provide and assist team members in coordinating the behavioral and physical health care needs of program participants.
· Licensed RN/LPN in the State of PA.
· Prior experience in community mental health and/or substance abuse treatment settings.
· Knowledge of psychiatric clinical and psychosocial rehabilitation practices.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Good writing and computer skills for documenting in an electronic health record.
· Team oriented.
· Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytic skills.
· Must be available for scheduled emergency on-call service.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
· Frequent talking and listening.
· Will require crisis intervention in emergency situations, including managing aggression.
· Must be available for local travel
· Scheduling flexibility and possible on-call work are necessary.
· Will be required to report to work during emergencies including inclement weather.
Horizon House offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including: medical & dental, (9) nine paid holidays, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement, retirement savings plan, voluntary tax sheltered annuity, transit benefit program, opportunities for advancement and more.
To be considered an applicant, please you can apply at www.hhinc.org and click on the careers tab.
Horizon House, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer • M/F/Veteran/ Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
© Copyright 2009. Horizon House,
Inc. All Rights Reserved::Contact the