· • Actively participates as a member of a multidisciplinary team of professionals focused on the provision of comprehensive and flexible services to participants. Expected to contribute to a participant-centered program culture that is outcome-oriented and committed to quality improvement.
• Conducts and coordinates outreach activities designed to locate and engage TCMU authorized participants.
• Submit accurate and timely documentation and related information in accordance to TCMU/CBH/HH standards. Document all contacts, movement, growth, transfers and overall progression through the system, in accordance with funding source regulations. Expected to consistently meet daily productivity standards as required by the funder and department.
• Provide clinical services to participants as needed in their natural environment or in their program housing or assist participants to access mainstream clinical services.
• Participate in the resolution of crisis situations; assist with identifying key individuals and resources that can provide direct support and/or immediate intervention during a crisis situation. In conjunction with other staff members, provides on-call crisis intervention covering nighttime and weekend hours.
• Works with participants to develop, implement and monitor their personal goal plans to enable them to stabilize and retain housing on a permanent basis.
• Assist clients in the housing process, including procurement of necessary documentation, completion of housing applications, preparation for move-in, and support after move-in.
© Copyright 2009. Horizon House,
Inc. All Rights Reserved::Contact the