Horizon House, a non-profit organization, has been widely recognized for its services as a provider of community-based behavioral health, intellectual disabled and homeless services in Eastern Pennsylvania and the state of Delaware. Each year, Horizon House provides a continuum of services at over 100 sites to over 4,500 adults with psychiatric or developmental disabilities, drug and alcohol addictions, and/or homelessness. A pioneer in the field of community-based rehabilitation, Horizon House is widely recognized for its innovative approach to the delivery of services in a community setting. Currently, we are seeking a Full Time Nurse/Supervisor with experience working with medically fragile individuals in a residential/community setting.
In this position you will :
- Coordinate and deliver patient care through the utilization of the nursing process including assessment, planning of care, implementation, resident and family education and evaluation of care.
- Coordinate and monitor the overall daily operation of residential home, ensuring appropriate service provisions to residents.
- Provide care and supervision of all assigned residents to ensure a safe, healthy, secure and pleasant environment, which promotes and reinforces resident growth and development.
- Assist in the design and implementation of the individual Program Plans and document client progress as they move through the service delivery system.
- Advocate resident growth toward independence in self care, daily living skills, socialization and community living.
You must apply on our website to be considered an applicant.
Horizon House, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veteran/ Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Ability to lift and position patients of various weights to and from assorted patient equipment while maintaining patient comfort and safety.
·Frequent talking and listening.
Requires the ability to carry, fold, kneel, reach stack, stoop and bend which may include direct intervention with clients.
·Must be available for local travel.
·Possess manual dexterity and fine motor skills.
May require crisis intervention to emergency situations.
© Copyright 2009. Horizon House,
Inc. All Rights Reserved::Contact the