Horizon House, a non-profit organization, has been widely recognized for its services as a provider of community-based behavioral health, intellectual disabled and homeless services in Eastern Pennsylvania and the state of Delaware. Each year, Horizon House provides a continuum of services at over 100 sites to over 4,5000 adults with psychiatric or developmental disabilities, drug and alcohol addictions, and/or homelessness. A pioneer in the field of community-based rehabilitation, Horizon House is widely recognized for its innovative approach to the delivery of services in a community setting.
We are seeking a Full Time Behavior Service Coordinator to work in our Developmental Services Division in East Norriton, PA.
Some of the responsibilities include the following:
·To coordinate internal and external behavior specialist services to ensure quality & training on individual service plans.
· Provide systematic and individualized behavior support in compliance with the Agency's overall purpose and the individual program goals and objectives.
· To develop positive support strategies, plans, and data analysis for people with challenging behaviors.
· To provide oversight, counseling and training to staff in areas related to the individual’s plans.
· Provides direct supervision and ensures training to Care Managers
· Provides clinical supervision to Social Work interns and practicum students
Horizon House offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including: medical & dental, (9) nine paid holidays, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement, retirement savings plan, voluntary tax sheltered annuity, transit benefit program, opportunities for advancement and more.
To be considered an applicant, please you can apply at www.hhinc.org and click on the careers tab.
Horizon House, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer • M/F/Veteran/ Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
© Copyright 2009. Horizon House,
Inc. All Rights Reserved::Contact the